Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum

Blessings from the heart of the work. Sacha Runa presents this intimate forum for those who have or are considering participating in the month-long Intensive Shamanic Training. Feel free to leave contact information, speak your truth, and open to the fullest potential of this growing Shamanic community. Namaste.

Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Luddite Light

Hello all, I am an inquiring youngen' seeking the polar opposite that Miami has offered me throughout my development. I tried to e-mail at sacharun@total.net for more information but I recevied a delivery failed notice on each of my several attempts. This website is what I have been searching for, and I would love to participate in one of the retreats. I was wondering though, around how much one of these would cost? money is not an issue, just a factor that I must take account in my life if I truly want to participate in one of these. Please get back to me as soon as possible via e-mail or through this forum. Thank you
Love and light
-B. Dawn

Re: Luddite Light

oh yes, isn't it wild?

i believe miguel's email box is full and not recieving messages, and he is not even aware of this! we have all been trying to get ahold of him somehow by phone, to let him know.

definitely, money is a key in the unfolding!!! i figure there must be some reason why the price has never been posted online, so please feel free, anyone at all, to email me to ask about it. i will be more than happy to answer any questions that i can!

love forever
silverbirch