Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum

Blessings from the heart of the work. Sacha Runa presents this intimate forum for those who have or are considering participating in the month-long Intensive Shamanic Training. Feel free to leave contact information, speak your truth, and open to the fullest potential of this growing Shamanic community. Namaste.

Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Bolivia

hi there dude!

yes, miguel is pretty bad at replying to his emails. he´s my friend, and so i feel i can openly say this, while achnowledging that he really has just had a rough year and is getting better all the time.

basically, the bottom line is, through email, miguel is very much down to basics. he will try to provide the basic information necessary, but he, like many other people living in third or second world countries, doesn´t really feel he has the time, money or energy to invest in general conversation over the internet.

still, we´re working on this. there are definitely some other people around who can be available. don khalsa, khalsadon@gmail.com is one of them, although he was just doing this course for the past month here in bolivia with me!!!

anywya, i just did the course, and it was absolutely incredible. i suspected that there might be some lame elements, since miguel never seemed to be in touch with people, but what i found was the complete opposite. aside from the terrible lack of internet presence, everything was stunningly taken care of! i was shocked at every turn at the amazing accomadations, the great food, wonderful staff... truly an incredible community all collaborating to keep this happening twice a year!

i am just finishing the course, and now preparing for a 21 day diet to follow, back at wizard´s mountain in the jungle. so, when i return from that around the 27th or march or so... i will definitely come back to this forum and write about this truly miraculous experience, which has no doubt changed my life in a thousand beautiful ways that i can´t imagine.

what great magic!

blessings to you... hope your journey is swell.

love
silverbirch