Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum

Blessings from the heart of the work. Sacha Runa presents this intimate forum for those who have or are considering participating in the month-long Intensive Shamanic Training. Feel free to leave contact information, speak your truth, and open to the fullest potential of this growing Shamanic community. Namaste.

Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Miguel Kavlin's Ceremonies

Over the last two weekends I had the honor of participating in two different ceremonies led by Don Miguel. The first, a Long Dance, was a difficult journey for me but quite profound and well worth the effort and time. The second, an Inner Journey, also involved facing some difficult things but it was such that even the hard parts were filled with beauty and wonder.
As for Miguel himself, he unquestionably maintained a sacred space where I felt very safe and focused on working with the divine. In addition, though these were my first ceremonies from a 'native' tradition and I don't consider it my primary spirituality, don Miguel created an environment where all paths were welcome. In short, I would not hesitate to work with Miguel again as he helped make my first experiences on the medicine paths quite profound.