Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum

Blessings from the heart of the work. Sacha Runa presents this intimate forum for those who have or are considering participating in the month-long Intensive Shamanic Training. Feel free to leave contact information, speak your truth, and open to the fullest potential of this growing Shamanic community. Namaste.

Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ceremonies

I am just one person who has been doing ceremony with Miguel Kavlin for many years now and I cannot imagine how my life would have been without the insights, strengthening and support I have received from my involvement in this work and from the teachings from the plant spirits, AND I would never have had the courage to do anything like this without Miguel.

I was brought up in Nigeria, (aged 2 to 12) with lots of scary Juju around, I was also ill quite a lot and had many delirious experiences as a child, I searched for more of this type of experience as an adult, as well as giving up orthodox medicine and becoming determined to be as healthy as possible. I have always been involved in the Peace movement and civil rights campaigns -

I attended a ceremony a few years ago where I received the vision that later became my flower and gem remedy for a broken heart and for all grief : 'Rose for the Heart' remedy - the concept of a pink fuzzy jigsaw puzzle piece to fill in the hole in my heart ( which is on the remedy label) was given to me that night - some years later (2002) the remedy was born! No small thanks to Miguel ...

When we venture out of our normal experience of reality we need to feel safe and protected of it can be just to scary for us to benefit from -
This safety and protection is what I have ALWAYS experienced with Miguel, I had a terrifying time early on in my training, I went out during the ceremony to visit the toilet and came back into the darkened room not able to see a thing, and frightened by spirits in the house, I got down on my hands and knees and started to crawl across the room to where I thought my blanket was, and Miguel met me, also on his knees and led me to my blanket with such loving gentleness that I was changed for ever! That night I recommitted my life to Love, to showing Love, to making decisions based on Love and so on.

Also I have NEVER felt Miguel treated me in any way as inferior because I was a woman, he have always encouraged me to go further with this path and to train more, to visit South America; it was from me that the reluctance came - because I had to choose where to put my time and energy ... because I only just keep it all together with what I have on my plate ...

I have great love and respect for Miguel, and gratitude the difference he has made to my life.

Friday, July 4, 2008