Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum

Blessings from the heart of the work. Sacha Runa presents this intimate forum for those who have or are considering participating in the month-long Intensive Shamanic Training. Feel free to leave contact information, speak your truth, and open to the fullest potential of this growing Shamanic community. Namaste.

Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Miguel A Kavlin

I have had the honor of knowing Miguel Kavlin for 10 years now and will know him always, even in death. I would trust my Spirit in the hands of Miguel Kavlin. Just as I trust it with Sri Mata Amritanandamayi Devi, and my Guru. I know my truth about Miguel. He is Atma.

Re: Miguel A Kavlin

It is easier to throw stones, than to integrate one's own personal experience into one's soul and reap the benefit of the moment within. Some have tried to sully who Miguel is as a Teacher and a man, based upon their interpretation of a private moment with him and I would suggest that anyone considering spending time in Ceremony with Miguel do so. In fact, I recommend that you do.

I trust Miguel explicitly, both in and out of Ceremony. Miguel constantly illuminates and inspires me, especially in my hour of need. His instant light shines forth to the world of darkness and ignorance within me, and I am grateful to have Miguel in my life.

Thank you Miguel, for always holding my head up. If Ammachi is my "ship", and my Guru is my "ferry man", then you must be my "life jacket"! can be my ferry man too! LOL. I am floating about out there, so more than one Teacher looking out for me is a good thing!

Peace, Peace, Peace,