Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum

Blessings from the heart of the work. Sacha Runa presents this intimate forum for those who have or are considering participating in the month-long Intensive Shamanic Training. Feel free to leave contact information, speak your truth, and open to the fullest potential of this growing Shamanic community. Namaste.

Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Amazing ceremonies this year!

Hello all! I sat with Miguel in two ceremonies this July and one ceremony last year. I feel much love and appreciation for him, for his participation in this world and for the healing that he brings. I have sat vulnerable and exposed with him and feel safe and cared for. He really was magnificent in ceremony this year. What an amazing experience! With Miguel working with the medicine, with the spirits, through song and vibration and ways unknown, mother aya and I went hand in hand through my childhood experience. I was shown to not fear, to have faith, to believe, to trust, and to love. These words presented themselves like flashing vibrant billboards as I struggled to face the places I was being led. Simple life lines. I keep these close at heart.

I feel blessed to have found a safe circle where I can face myself and remember. I am thankful for my sisters and brothers who offer their hands and hearts in support. May we keep our circle tight with compassion and non-judgment. May we project love and gratitude toward our selves and toward all. With this may the limitations that come from judgment and fear be lifted. I commit to take responsibility for myself and my experience and will hold space for others while they find their way. The truth is painful when working on weakness, but as we heal ourselves, we heal all. So, be strong beautiful ones and keep up your practice. Thank you all for your hard work. Thank you Miguel for bringing me this powerful medicine to enlighten my existence. And for your humanness and continuing in your own process right alongside us. I feel like this is such an important time in our world for this awareness. I am dedicated to this journey. May we continue to be guided. Thank you mother aya.