Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum

Blessings from the heart of the work. Sacha Runa presents this intimate forum for those who have or are considering participating in the month-long Intensive Shamanic Training. Feel free to leave contact information, speak your truth, and open to the fullest potential of this growing Shamanic community. Namaste.

Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
the last missing bit of the course testimonial ...

oh i'm sorry , i didn't even check but now i saw that the message was again too big and there's a small part which still was missing ... just a bit , here it is :

, this incredible interconnected organism of embodied and exbodied souls … angels and artists and writers and permaculture activists and shamans and parents raising free children and whoever else could possibly partake in the great task of planetary purification . beyond that even , I suppose .

So it has made a difference in my projection for the next few years … I feel , yes , I need to accomplish some sort of qualification to be able to facilitate the flow of energy in certain situations better . astrology is an amazing tool , particularly vedic astrology with its whole branch of karmic remedies , but to work on an energetic level in conjunction with the causal one surely accelerates things . and I feel invited , welcome , to come learn and to come grow , since I’m well aware that to see the road is one thing but there’s a lot of walking to do . I trust , more than before , that all is in its divine flow but certainly will give more focus to the door which has opened now , as well , in south america .