Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum

Blessings from the heart of the work. Sacha Runa presents this intimate forum for those who have or are considering participating in the month-long Intensive Shamanic Training. Feel free to leave contact information, speak your truth, and open to the fullest potential of this growing Shamanic community. Namaste.

Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Intensive

I completed my second Intensive with don Miguel and all I can say is ¨Fantastic¨! Not in a New Agey way but in a way that has once again challenged me to my deepest core and to who I am or thought I was. many deep and profound shifts did happen and I know will occur in the coming days. Even when I thought I was going to die, during the pilgrimmage, a new progound self arose instead.

Miguel is not a braggart about himself during the intensive. It is not all about him and he does not interefere with your process or negate whatever it is you go through. neither does he try to convince you that something is happening. His work is intense and profound. I do see myself coming back again.

Mahalo, Miguel!