Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum

Blessings from the heart of the work. Sacha Runa presents this intimate forum for those who have or are considering participating in the month-long Intensive Shamanic Training. Feel free to leave contact information, speak your truth, and open to the fullest potential of this growing Shamanic community. Namaste.

Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
As Luck Would Have It!

After only a few weeks back in the US from the intensive in Bolivia, as luck would have it Miguel flew out here and held ceremony with all of us in Colorado.

It was certainly different for me to be in ceremony at home, but I put that down to being the "hostess", and worrying about how everyone else was doing, whereas in Bolivia I was just me, and only had to take care of myself. I also knew, deep down, that I didn't have to "take care" of anyone, because Miguel had everyone in his care, but as someone told me recently "the Universe doesn't need you to micromanage it"....I'm working on thinking everyone else's well-being is my responsibility! Yes, yes, I'm also a Virgo.

Both ceremonies were beautiful, even though I had difficult circumstances energy wise in one, by the time the sun came up, all was well. I highly recommend being in ceremony with Miguel, and for those who cannot afford to travel to Bolivia, then having him lead ceremony in your home is a benevolent opportunity for all.

Peace,
Anne