Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum

Blessings from the heart of the work. Sacha Runa presents this intimate forum for those who have or are considering participating in the month-long Intensive Shamanic Training. Feel free to leave contact information, speak your truth, and open to the fullest potential of this growing Shamanic community. Namaste.

Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The real internet.

Recently I read somewhere that humanity creates technology that it knows it has somewhere inside itself. So, what about the internet? Say we all come to the realization that we can link up with each other and communicate, not just through astral travel or journeys to the underworld, but any time of the day (or night). Well, its here either way, and its really fun.

I want everyone to check it out.
Its called wireless

Re: The real internet.

Hmm, interesting post, reminds me of a website I came across not too long ago that basically describes our DNA as being a sort of "biological internet". Check it out: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_genetica02.htm

Its been said that something like 98.5% of our DNA is "junk", or 'mysterious' would be the proper term I think, scientists don't know exactly what that percentage of our DNA functions as, but if you think about it, something like 98% of the universe is unknown too, which ties into that whole dark matter/dark energy thing. So much to learn and integrate within our consciousness/intelligence, yet this Moment that we occupy is ever complete in all its totality.