Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum

Blessings from the heart of the work. Sacha Runa presents this intimate forum for those who have or are considering participating in the month-long Intensive Shamanic Training. Feel free to leave contact information, speak your truth, and open to the fullest potential of this growing Shamanic community. Namaste.

Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The real internet.

Hmm, interesting post, reminds me of a website I came across not too long ago that basically describes our DNA as being a sort of "biological internet". Check it out: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_genetica02.htm

Its been said that something like 98.5% of our DNA is "junk", or 'mysterious' would be the proper term I think, scientists don't know exactly what that percentage of our DNA functions as, but if you think about it, something like 98% of the universe is unknown too, which ties into that whole dark matter/dark energy thing. So much to learn and integrate within our consciousness/intelligence, yet this Moment that we occupy is ever complete in all its totality.