Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum

Blessings from the heart of the work. Sacha Runa presents this intimate forum for those who have or are considering participating in the month-long Intensive Shamanic Training. Feel free to leave contact information, speak your truth, and open to the fullest potential of this growing Shamanic community. Namaste.

Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Post ceremony integration

Hello all,
I am fortunate to have participated in ceremony with Miguel this summer. I would like to share my experience after ceremony.

One week after ceremony I came down with a harsh fever/flu. It lasted a week. I was faced with the self care that was the theme for me in ceremony this year. I realized the illness was an opportunity to stand up for myself. It was more a change in perspective than anything. To hold my healing with utmost respect, cultivating loyalty to this self healing, allowing life to unfold, being as present as possible, and recognizing the need to protect myself from too much self sacrifice.

Then, I returned to my massage practice and life where I remained for three weeks without traveling. This helped build my wellness and I feel my immunity has returned. Life has changed in that I seem to keep stepping into what I need. Rather than being led by my mind...planning, pushing, thinking what I "should do", I've just been doing it. A very refreshing change. I have started studying my Ayurvedic lessons regularily and this has brought much guidance. In fact, life changing, as right now I am learning some of the ancient yogic philosophies from the Vedas and meditating more. These are things I danced for in our Long Dance Ceremony. I welcomed Ayurvedic teaching, meditation, yoga.

In the Long Dance, I also asked to sit in ceremony more often, which has manifested. The highlight of my last mother ceremony was when I managed to free myself from the claws of my mind chatter and simply radiate from my third eye. I felt connected and fed and was able to observe for the first time. It felt as if I was peering out from atop a mountain looking into a valley and then expanding up into the universe.

The day before this last ceremony, my back seized up, causing me intense pain that lasted through ceremony and is still continuing to heal. It has been needing my attention. I have been struggling and disregarding it for some time.

I am so glad for these opportunities to face myself and heal. Understanding healing isn't going to be any way I can expect, only honor. I have taken a break from my massage practice,again, to care for myself. I still have moments where I get discouraged. But, then I remember my life work and how all experiences are blessings and reflections to learn from.

I understand that transformation can be painful and I know deeply that I am in good hands. I focus on opening my heart to listen and remember the lessons of ceremony. I am learning to take action to build my willpower and step toward where I am being guided. This is all so amazing.

I believe my personal healing was accelerated by the Long Dance ceremony this year. In the dance there is intention, personal intention and a prayer for all. So much of what I danced for, personal aspects of my life I wanted to let go of and aspects I wished to bring in, have manifested. A natural exchange of energies. I feel empowered. I enjoyed the dancing and working with physical coordination, the challenge of the long night's journey, the messages that came as we circled the fire, the community and collaboration of our efforts. I loved combining the Long Dance with the Aya ceremonies this year. They are very supportive together!

And, I so love working with you, Miguel. You have helped me so much. Thank you for your kind care, strong leadership and believing so deeply in the plants. You bring unlimited self knowledge to so many people. It is beautiful and touches me deeper than I can say. And I love to watch you grow as a person.

Many blesssings to you all! Much love!