Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum

Blessings from the heart of the work. Sacha Runa presents this intimate forum for those who have or are considering participating in the month-long Intensive Shamanic Training. Feel free to leave contact information, speak your truth, and open to the fullest potential of this growing Shamanic community. Namaste.

Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Ceremony With Don Agustin Rivas Still Possible???

Hello Mari,
Have you heard anything regarding a possible retreat with Don Augustin Rivas please ?
Hope you can give me an update if you do have one :)
Thanks,
Christophe

Christophe,

Synchroncity!! ... I've met a Currendero/teacher from Peru this past couple of months ... she studied with Don Agustine and also has lived in Peru. We are planning to travel to Peru after the rainey season with a small intimate grouping of people ....

It has been confirmed by a couple of reliable sources that Don Agustine has come out of retirement ... so things are falling in place ... ahh, we already have an interpreter too.

So, there you have it ...
Mari (Toronto)

Hi Mari
I would be really interested in going to Peru with this small group. Is the trip open to everyone, or are you only taking friends?
thank you so much
Claire

Claire,

You would be more than welcome to join us ... I'll keep you posted as things progress forward.

Mari

The journey is open to everyone.
Tentative date, Oct 20.
Let me know ASAP.
Bless:
Miguel

Miguel,

This is Sergio Ballivian from La Paz, Bolivia and Boulder, Colorado. I want to send you an e-mail can you please respond to this e-mail? My e-mail is sergio@sergiophoto.com

Saludos y abrazos,

Sergio