Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum

Blessings from the heart of the work. Sacha Runa presents this intimate forum for those who have or are considering participating in the month-long Intensive Shamanic Training. Feel free to leave contact information, speak your truth, and open to the fullest potential of this growing Shamanic community. Namaste.

Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Profound Healing

Profound Healing and Soul Retrieval with Miguel Kavlin

I have been blessed with the opportunity to participate in 2 summer solstice ceremonies with Miguel Kavlin. This year’s event proved to be incredibly healing and transformational for me. During the first night of ceremony, I encountered a fragmented soul part that I had lost a decade ago in the army. This vivid encounter was, to me, miraculous. On the second night, I feel that I fully re-integrated with this soul-essence. Great strength, vitality, and deep understanding returned to me. I also connected with powerful ancestral energies and healed some ancient wounds. During the last night of the ceremony I entered a profound state that I can only equate with what Buddhists call the Clear Light of Bliss. In one weekend of ceremony I accomplished more than I have in over ten years of searching in various healing modalities. Miguel is truly a master of ceremony and has lead me to the direct experience of the Divine. His music is enchanting and he sings the song of Spirit. Now, months later, the experience continues to unfold in beautiful, radiant ways. I have the deepest respect for Miguel Kavlin and the magical service he provides, both for the individual and the planet. I look forward to his month-long Shamanic Intensive. Thank you, Miguel!!
Infinite Love and Blessings,
Odin~

Re: Profound Healing

THAT IS GOOD, I WISH SOMETIMES THAT SOMEBODY WOULD HEAL MY MIGRAINES AND MY SOUL AND MYSELF WOULD BE IN MORE HAPPINESS AND HARMONY TOGETHER. PRAY LET IT CONTINUE THROUGHT YOUR LIFE.