Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum

Blessings from the heart of the work. Sacha Runa presents this intimate forum for those who have or are considering participating in the month-long Intensive Shamanic Training. Feel free to leave contact information, speak your truth, and open to the fullest potential of this growing Shamanic community. Namaste.

Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
¡Bolivia Mística!

My life has been changed in so many profound and indescribable ways while walking and dancing and singing and laughing and crying and praying and sweating and purging and meditating and metamorphosing along with Miguel and his glowing band of spiritual warriors that I really don’t know how to begin to even scratch the surface of my experiences. I have floated mid-ocean with a pulsating rainbow octopus spirit thanks to the guidance and wisdom of mama Ayahuasca while in the Bolivian jungle. She also revealed to me long forgotten and painful childhood memories that I had never come to grips with, allowing me to shed them like old skin, to walk more freely with a lighter heart and clearer vision. I have died and been licked back to life by a wolf spirit inside the sacred corral of the sun and moon dance. I have purged one-eyed snakes and watched them slither off into the moonlight while dancing with my ancestors and those of friends in a long dance with San Pedro. I have entered the inipi lodge weighed down with doubts and fear and crawled out a new man full of love and hope. I have witnessed very real physical responses to our prayers and rituals in the form of animal messengers, rainbows, shooting stars, thunder, lightning, and dizzyingly beautiful moon and sunrises. MAGIC! I have experienced the wonder of existing (albeit fleetingly) without doubts, in harmony with the universe. I have made friends that I love more than I can express here, learned to respect plants and their spirits more deeply (and how not to twist myself up through blind, unguided experimentation), learned about ancient cultures and the shamanic path, and I have had a tremendous amount of FUN! I feel blessed to have found Miguel and the rest of the beloved group and I can’t wait to get back in January in order to continue the hard work of making this a kinder, more conscious and loving world. May the family continue to grow and its love spread far and wide! Aho Mitakuye Oyasin! Much love and respect.
Rusty