Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum

Blessings from the heart of the work. Sacha Runa presents this intimate forum for those who have or are considering participating in the month-long Intensive Shamanic Training. Feel free to leave contact information, speak your truth, and open to the fullest potential of this growing Shamanic community. Namaste.

Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A lifetime in a night.

All I have are positive thoughts and a smile as wide as the ocean itself when I think back to my life in Bolivia. Spending time with people who are all too willing to share and listen to a land that has certainly not forgotten about those who listen. Never have I felt so at home and at peace with such a group of people. Leaving myself gratifyingly breathless, humbled and surreptitiously awakened to a wider state of consciousness.

Whether we ostracise certain facets of life due to fear, misunderstanding or the opacity of our busy lives it is not important. Let it all go, it would not be possible to give enough thanks to do my time justice while I was there. To have learned so much about myself and felt so inarticulably embraced in life, is something I will always take with me alongside magnanimous memories.

I thank and wish Miguel and all those (you know of whom I am speaking) all the best on their path in life and to remember that you will see me again one day. To those who read this still wondering what it is all about, all I will say is dive deep, we all here to help you float.

Try copying and pasting this link if you haven't already seen "the spirit molecule".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly-rQR6W5vo&feature=related

hermanito pequeño más grande