Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum

Blessings from the heart of the work. Sacha Runa presents this intimate forum for those who have or are considering participating in the month-long Intensive Shamanic Training. Feel free to leave contact information, speak your truth, and open to the fullest potential of this growing Shamanic community. Namaste.

Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
If you need help... wish for help, learn to receive and appreciate the light within

Dear Miguel,

since the ceremony much has happened and effectively I have now completely changed my entire life. At the moment I am looking at all my habits, relations and structures that used to define the illusion of my reality and personality. In a way it is of course still the beginning.

But that morning in Bolivia I experienced a glimpse of a form of measurement that is now helping me to measure and respect myself step by step. On that morning I was close to myself and to god. I was awake for the first time.

One and a half months ago I found a trainer here somebody who is training me to become. Of course our meeting was serendipity based on my wish to find her. I wish you can meet her before the change of the tides.

I send light to you and all beings helping you to fulfill your mission!

You have been an important man for my development and I wanted you to know that I am very thankful!

Please also convey my appreciation and thankfulness to your entire team especially warm greetings and a long hug to Shirley, Juan Manuel Torres and Carmen!

Love,
Sebastian