Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum

Blessings from the heart of the work. Sacha Runa presents this intimate forum for those who have or are considering participating in the month-long Intensive Shamanic Training. Feel free to leave contact information, speak your truth, and open to the fullest potential of this growing Shamanic community. Namaste.

Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Blessed

I had the great privilege to be part of a ceremony in England in September (2011) led by Miguel Kavlin. There were 11 of us together on a rare warm & dry night. I felt the connections between us so clearly & between us & all other things around us, the animals, birds & insects, the stars, clouds, & the Earth beneath us & I was so clear all of us & all that exists is benevolent. Not a word I use often but the right one for my experience that night. We spent a little time outside under the stars & by the fire. I felt so much love for all of Creation welling up in my heart & it was hard to see how anything bad or evil could ever exist. I experienced the stars greeting me, & when I wasn't sure they really had greeted me, they spoke again & again, making sure I understood it was me they were speaking to, whispering my name with love. I have seen some friends from that night since & the love is so strong between us - so good & so helpful. I have gained immensely from this night & am grateful to Miguel & to everyone there & to our hosts in whose garden we were - we were all truly blessed.