Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum

Blessings from the heart of the work. Sacha Runa presents this intimate forum for those who have or are considering participating in the month-long Intensive Shamanic Training. Feel free to leave contact information, speak your truth, and open to the fullest potential of this growing Shamanic community. Namaste.

Sacha Runa Intensive Shamanic Training : Community Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
course-reflections

Course-reflections

Once more … a beauty . I’m not sure how it happens … magic . once more .

Work with the medicines , work with the deepest levels of our self , is anything but linear it seems . up and down . subtle and stark . bliss and pain . and surely , it’s not about what you want , what you plan for , but what you need , what is being activated ; whether you like it or not . there are always more things to clear , more things to transform , more things to integrate . learning curves turn into spirals , places which were deemed just fine get revisited in order to encounter another level . and another one . and another one .

So , for me , the course was like that … per aspera ad astra . like this one transforms , say the medicines . like this one grows , like this one learns . I was surprised at times , surprised at what came into play .. and grateful , grateful for what in the end clearly felt necessary when things got tough , and grateful for the gifts and blessings when things got sublime .

Like this we transform . like this we learn . like this we get closer to god .