Forum: General Forum
Start a New Topic 

Author
Comment
Lost Touch

As it's all a bit quiet on the Forum at the moment, I thought I'd launch a new post for asking about old friends, etc. I for one would like to know where these guys have gone to and why they're not in touch on here:

Steve O'Connell (SOC) - Comms chap
Terry Scannel - Photog and allround MC on sqn dets
Ada Asquith - Rugby playing Sootie
Spence Lewis - Sootie Chief

Hope they are all still alive.....

Re: Lost Touch

looking for RICHARD HURREN and MARK LOWE who were on 43 sqd at the same time as me 76/77.both were FLM'S at the time,but im sure they went on fitters courses.

Email  

Spence Lewis went to South Africa, not sure when, but I may be able to get details from Reg Hatchett,ex 43,or John Gillespie also ex 43.

Email  

I have Spence Lewis and john Gillespies email adress if any one is interested email me, Also got Derek Welfords.

Email  

I am not dead but very much alive and kicking!!!

Email  

TO SOC
would love pheasant for christmas !!!!!!!!!!!!!
titch

Email  

Still got your xmas dinner!!!! and your pressie. If you fancy some pheasant just let us know.

Hi, What a great idea, don`t know if anyone remembers me "Taff Jewell" late of 6 Sdn, 43 Sdn, 111 Sdn and 19 Sdn between the years of 74-81 then moved onto Jag`s. Ref Ada Asquith I saw him last at St Athan as a civie instructor he lives with Wendy in Llantwit Major.
I hope this message gets to you I did send one a couple of months ago.
Ps how do you become a member?

Email  

Anyone Know of my old mate Jimmy Falkner??
He was a FLM on 92 Premier Fighter Sqn same time as me.
Jan 1977-July 1979.
We also done a small detatchment together at Bruggen early October 1977.

many Thanks
Tony

Email  

I know that this was covered on the first post of this thread by Den but has anybody managed to trace the whereabouts of Terry Scannel yet.

Has anyone tried www.myoldmate.co.uk ?
I have traced a few old muckers on there.

Anyone here from the Engine Bay at Woodhall Spa 1977?

To name a few.
Roger Hollett
Dick Morton.
John Whittey.
Paul Whitlock.
Steve Davie.
John Beaumont.
Dave? (came from melton Mowbray)

Email  

Sorry should have read www.myoldmate.net

Email  

Has anyone heard of Pete Nash since he went demob from 56 around '89?

Email  

Hi, Pete is still living around the local area, he used to work at the garage at the Haughley bends on the A14, now since closed, saw him a few months ago, and he was well.

still looking for RICHARD HURREN and MARK LOWE (see earlier email). if anyone has some info on them would be appreciated.many thanks

Email  

Thanks Merv,

If you see Pete anytime please remember me to him and let him know I'd like to get in touch.

Cheers,

Dave

Email  

Is anyone in touch with Ian Edgar? He called me a couple of months ago but I inadvertently deleted his number from my phone. If anyone is in touch, would you please ask Ian to call Dave Fiddler:

01925 611271 (work)
01270 582982 (home)
07765 142201 (mobile)

Many thanks

Dave F

Email  

Hi, just found this great site via Kate Skillen, old age is a bugger!
Trying to catch up with a few old linnies from 56 at Wattisham 79 -84
Grahamme Stevens
Ken Smith
Chris Smith
Terry Hutton
Flash
Patch
And anybody that can remember myself... Kim

Email  

Ada Asquith is alive and well living in Llantwit Major

Email  

Last time I saw Mark Lowe - Bertie - Tiny is on the line at Kinloss a few years ago, I'll ask around and find where he ended up.

Email  

Hi Dave. I'm still about the Wattisham area, now caring for my wife who has become disabled in the past few years.

Email  

Looking to get in touch with Robbie Sale "Stretch" Leckie on Tremblers in the 70s/80s, and Bob Speed "Speedy" Rigger also on Tremblers. Brian Sigley, who now lives in Norway, has been trying to get in touch with them for some years.

Email  
Get your own FREE Forum today! 
Report Content ·  · Free Blogs   Email Forms   Free Web Tools   Free Web Hosting