General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Has time been kind to us?

Greetings to all

Just been digging through some old photos from the past. Can't believe how young some us looked! (Especially Robbie Butler!)
I wonder if we will still recognise each other? I am going to try and post a few piccies on here before the reunion - if anyone wants a proper copy, drop me a line.

Steve W

Re: Has time been kind to us?

Can't wait till next March. It's been interesting to go through the old photos and will be taking a few to the reunion. Has time been kind to us? well, we're still breathing despite the quantity of beer and hazardous chemicals/occupation so I would say yes.
See ya there

It is hard to tell if time has been kind to you Steve... you always looked 90

Nice one Gary - if I recall you were nearly 90 when I last met you!

Congrats on lasting so long. See you in March if you are still able to get your zimmer frame through the doors!

Steve

Talking of looking 90, I'll dig out the photos (amongst others) from the "do" in Coningsby rugby club (with Wally Parker in old man mask and I'll let Steve explain the rest).
Gary, tried e-mailing you on the published address but I've not had a response yet.

You are right Steve... I have lasted.... I am kept going by that stash of cash the Queen puts in my bank every month!!
See you in March.. The Zimmer is polished and ready to go.. I won`t ask a FLM to B/F it as the wheels will probably drop off!!