General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Guess Who feeding the SUU?

Just to keep you on your toes - you are all wrong so far!!!

If you were drunk; you could almost imagine it was a tall Kate Skillen. However heard from John that Kate never did any WORK till after she left the RAF!!

George, its a Mk2 so it couldnae be Kate, and her denims are too dirty for Ms Skillen anyway, unless she was working on her bike.

OK I give in... how do we know its a MK2....?... Dont suppose you know the Sqn! Cheers

Not me - you're right about the denims - far too mucky to be mine! It took me over 20 years to wear them out.

Kate
Not me - you're right about the denims - far too mucky to be mine! It took me over 20 years to wear them out.

You can't wear a pair of denims out; they just mature with age!!

Hey Frank... Mature denims? A bit like your KD shorts in Cyprus, I think they missed the VC10 home and walked back to Coningsby on their own!

Girlie denims never mature - same as the bod that wears them!

OK Danny, I want to know how it's a MK11, what the tail No is and how much fuel is in it? You are a sad man and always did have more Tail Numbers in your MCS book than me!! If by any chance you can answer all of those I might buy you a 1/2 pint at the bash!!

Its not an arourer as the never wound the rounds themselves. Is it Pam from Coningsby LOX bay? Cant recall her surname