General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Reunion 2014

Put me down for that one... doesnt matter where it is as long as they dont run out of beer again!

Yep I am up for another reunion, 2014 should be good timing as too many would get boring Lol

Hello Den,
i would make every effort to attend the next reunion as i enjoyed seeing old friends so much at the last occasion.
Best Regards
Jeremy Billett.

A 2014 re-union sounds a good idea. I would attend along with Mrs T.

I'm up for that.

Sounds good to me. Count me in!

As long as there is not too much drinking involved

I'll be up for that. Be good to see everyone again.

We might make the effort to wander across the planet if you promise warmer weather than this March. Brian & Jo

I'll be there!

Hi John

So when did you start drinking?

Yes please, I seemed to have missed the last ones, love to meet old friends

Den Rayner
Please post something here if you are thinking in attending the next Reunion. Nothing definite yet - it all depends on how many want to make the effort. By the way, I'll be there with the good lady, just to get the ball rolling!!

How will you let people know that it is on?

I'll be there just let me know where and when

John Rowe
As long as there is not too much drinking involved

Never too much drinking John, they run out of beer before we get properly started quaffing!
See you there

Put me and Christine down Den, as long as it is after 7th March

I was so impressed with the last one, I moved to Warwickshire in eager anticipation of another!

Put me down for some of that, please.

Cheers

Den Rayner
Please post something here if you are thinking in attending the next Reunion. Nothing definite yet - it all depends on how many want to make the effort. By the way, I'll be there with the good lady, just to get the ball rolling!!

Definitely count me in, it will be great to see everyone again

Yes I'll attend and have a few sociable beers

Please put me on the list for the Reunion, I would love to meet up with all my Friends,Comrades and Colleagues.

I'm sure they'll be more prepared next time and order in more beer. Gary.

Really enjoyed seeing everyone at the last one - sign me up for it Den!!

I have always intended attending a reunion but never found one so count me in. I guess those fresh young faces in my memory have changed a little since the 70`s !

The Phantomeers need to get a closed page on Facebook and get all members on FB to join. That way any reunion messages get the widest coverage without going to the website. I know several people who don't monitor the website so didn't register for the do.

I'm up for it, just need dates and location, see if the dates are ok for work shifts.

Hi, could you set up the page Dick?

Please send details when known, missed the last one but need notice due to usual problems of booking hols. cheers,Clive.

Hi had hectic last 2 years, tried the site several times didn't get on so gave up. Don't know why but tried again tonite and bingo. Is the 2014 re-union definitely off now can some one please post the gen on here. Ta Steve Hanson.

Yes I can set up a closed page on FB, but the people who run this site need to be interested (unless it's you Phil). Would be a good platform to deliver the message of the Phantomeers

I suggest the next reunion is advertised on the Facebook page, British F-4 Phantom Aviation Group. This would give it the widest possible coverage and probably attract more members.

when and were.