General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nobby Clarke

Does anyone have any idea where Bernard "Nobby" Clarke (Coningsby, Laarbruch, Wattisham etc.) is these days?

Re: Nobby Clarke

Hi John,
the last I saw Nobby was in the mid nineties. He was driving buses in and around Ipswich, but still living in Stowmarket.
Hope that helps.
Love and kisses
Pat

Hi John . just passing by and recognised a few names ex Coningsby, Wattisham, Wethersfield and Malta detachments ??? Same guys ?

Yes John (Rigg the Pig I seem to remember)there are quite a few people on the site that you will know

John, has Pat J got the right Nobby Clarke there? The Nobby he refers to is my fellow engine chief on 74 Sqn. Have you had the hip sorted yet?

Hi Sean,
my mistake wrong Nobby. The one I was on about used to refer to Dixie and myself as "Faggot Leaders".
How rude!
Regards

Pat J

Lost none of your old charm then John.There are a lot of names I do recognise but one or two I can't put a face to.I have a photo of 23 in Malta somewhere, I'll dig it out and take a look.

Hi John,

I think I saw Nobby at Dhahran with BAE Systems. Not sure if it was before or after 2000; I was there twice with a post at Tabuk in between

Chas