General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stewart Morton

Does anyone know/remember Stewart Morton based at Coningsby 1974 to 1980?

Re: Stewart Morton

Hi. I remember Stewart as I was at Coningsby with him on OCU when John Hickey was the line chief. I have only recently started on the site so it would be nice to hear from you.

Hi Charles,

I was based at RAF Coningsby from 1978 to 1980 and Stewart and I married in December 1979. Unfortunately Stewart passed away in 2008 at the the young age of 52 :( But I know he would have liked me to let his friends from the RAF know, hence the post. How is life treating you?

Sharon

Sharon. I am very sorry to hear the sad news about Stewart. I left Coningsby in 1978, having arrived on the OCU in 1974 where I met Stewart. I remember that we all seemed to have a great time especially when we met down the White Swan for a few drinks with the Line Shifts.
I am doing well and my family are back in Scotland. We have two grown sons and my wife and I are keeping well thanks.
I hope you are well, and that everything goes well for you in the future.

Charlie Ross

Thanks Charlie, Stewart chose to do his demob training behind the bar at the White Swan lol.

Hi Sharon,

I am sorry to hear that Stu passed away so long ago and so young.
Hope all is well for you now.

Mike Carelton ( SKIP )

Hi Mike, how did you know Stewart? I’m afraid my memory for names diminishes with my age :)