General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: REUNION 2015

We are not bothering with the Facebook page - too many people have the sense to not go on it!. All info is on the website under reunion 2015. Sign up as soon as possible and book a room at the Inn!

Jo and I will make the short hop to be there. Will have to get a facebum account though.

Is there any chance of getting a run of Phantom Phixer badges and mugs made up to sell? I would love one of each and I think others would too.

I should be there matey

Time booked off - will be there!!

Have sent the cheque for the meal and booked a room at the inn, lets make this as good, or better, a reunion as the last two were.

Come on all you Phantomeers!!! Get your registrations in for next year's 'big bash' in May. The contract is signed with the hotel and I am gonna lose a lot of mazumba if we don't get the numbers!!!

Roger why don't you send out an email to those that are registered, letting them known about the doo or get Den to do it. I just happened to visit the site just after it was posted, or I wouldn't have known about it. A few weeks later I mentioned it to John & Kate Skillen, and they didn't know it was up and running, as they hadn't visited the site for a while, so I'm sure there are lots who are registered, who don't know about the doo, as they haven't visited the site for a while.

Hi Frank, I take your point but have you tried emailing 500+ people at one go? The 'server' thinks you are a spammer and puts all sorts of obstacles in the way!

Last time I organised reunion, I was lucky if I could get 10 emails off at one go! Plus I live out in the countryside and am about as far away as you can get from the exchange (yup - still copper wires out ere!) My download speed is half a meg and upload - not even worth talking about :-)

But if ure volunteering...............?

Hi, only just found this, thanks Kim Jarvis, hope I'm not to late!

Just Seen the info on Phantomeers. We will both be attending and sorry to see the news about Jimmy Carter. Dave S

Having a bit o bother sending the request for the reunion. Keeps pinging it back with invalid email !! Count me and the missus in please if it's not too late .

Hi Stevie, try using the address manually (not using link) and send request to me at 'phreunion2015@yahoo.co.uk'. I can then send you the booking form. And you are not too late!

Any other Phantomeers reading this message, please be aware the list will remain open now until the end of April 2015.

Will be there

Booked!

Seating arrangements are being made if you want to sit with mates - go look at Reunion 2015 page on the website. Please, please, please get back to Roger with payments if you haven't done so yet. Looking forward to it.......