General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Imps and Aces Book

hi john

I agree, but the book is actually a really good read, very funny and laugh out loud in places.

Hows it hanging anyway old friend? I'm still plugging away, trying to keep the Oil & gas Industry afloat! there are some around here that could do with your "old fashioned" style of man management, I lose my temper with some of them on a regular basis!

still we do have an active egg chaser here, still plays rugger too, so we have the regular rugby vs poofball "debates"!

hope all good big man!

TC

Hi Tony,

What do you mean by my "old fashioned" man (or should that not be people to be politically correct) management style. Anyway, now I am a CI Lean Six Sigma practitioner I adopt a more consultative approach to engage all levels of the business. When that fails I just t**t them. Also, talking post detachment almost got me court martialled at Wattisham.

Ha! i took our projects manager into the car park, for one of your type of one to one conversations, he was being an a**e, i was advised by our EHS guy to go round the oother side of the building next time as i was on CCTV!