General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2018 Beer Call - Harrogate/Leeds

Thanks Colin. Glad someone appreciates the effort going in. 😂😂

For those not too familiar with Leeds.. the beer fest is at the Town Hall, a large imposing building on The Headrow. But personally I won't pay about a tenner to go in and buy beer but would prefer to sit in a pub and chat to Phantomeers.. The centre of Leeds Has a good selection of pubs and bars and one of Rogers choices is a good pub behind the Leeds infirmary. Nearby is a good selection of hotels from the budget Ibis and Travelodge to the Queens Hotel which is attached to the railway station. I look forwards to the event and have foregone a Khamis Mushayt reunion for this event.

Re: 2018 Beer Call - Harrogate

I'M COMING ..... all the way from Rotherham ...

Hope to be there + 1, I only normally plan a week ahead!

Is there a list of who's going, I can't actually remember if I filled the little attendance form in!

Hi Chris - Yes you did put your name down!

Whereas I have a few emails from various people, I can't say for definite who is going to be in Leeds, other than myself and Rog Canfield. I know some have had to drop out due to medical and family reasons but I tn=ink there should be a fair turnout. Wear something "Phantom" when you get there!

Re: 2018 Beer Call - LEEDS

Having looked through the emails I've received over the last few months, I have a few names of people who have expressed an interest in meeting up at Leeds:

Rog Canfield, Den Rayner, John Rowe, Gary Mannion, Dan Hollins, Chris Williams, John Prendergast, Kev Kitchen, Sam Pamma
Spike Leek, Tony Nash, Chris Lyon, Rob Yorkshades, David Whiteside, Dean Reynolds, Bren Murphy, Colin Kane, Al Potter,
Colin Piesse, Danny O’Connell.....

More possibles are:

Paul Wright, Sean Turner, Colin Sighe, David Manley, Calum McLucas, Phil Collins, Andy Bell, Jeremy Billett....

I'm fairly sure there are more, I just can't find them!

Hi Mr Rowe! Aye, me and John will be doon for the beercall. Will be looking furrard tae seeing a'b'dy! Mr Sighe, hope you and your better half will be there too! Here's cheers! 🍻🍻

Just to let you know for numbers my partner Faith need some medical attention so may not be there...