General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Phantomeers Beer Call - After Effects

Well Guys and Gals, that was a bonza do! I thoroughly enjoyed meeting up with you all and remembering how good we used to be. Special mention to Roger for organising the event and also Den for overseeing the website.
Den, I'm busted, I'll send you a more up to date photo of myself. Well, at least one taken this millenia.

"The older I get the better I was"

Chris P (Tin Man)

Re: Phantomeers Beer Call - After Effects

I agree Chris, it was great. It was lovely to catch up with lots of old friends and meet new ones.
What a lovely place Skipton is too. Liz and I will definitely like to return there for a few days mini-break.
Our thanks too, to Roger for organising it and thanks again to Den for all his time and effort on the website.

I received a WhatsApp message from Mike (Skippy) Carleton this afternoon saying he won’t be able to manage tonight but will hopefully make tomorrow. It’s just as well he did message me so I could tell him he was a week out. 😬 Does anyone have a list off those who did attend as I’m sure he’ll ask who was there and, even though I knew many, some of those names of people I hadn’t met before have escaped my ageing mind.

Great to have met up with you all.

Take care.

Ian (Simmo) and Liz Simpson.