Discussion Forum for Destination Weddings

Weddings Abroad
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Cancun wedding

Hi Ladies,

Was looking for something for a friend & stumbled across this site - yay!

Me & H2B are all booked to marry @ Moon Palace on Oct 8th 04 and cannot wait!!

We booked thru Thomas Cook in September and the whole thing inc. wedding package (horse & carriage, decorated gazebo, red carpet, music, dinner reservations, cake & tons more) comes to just under £5K which is about 1/3 of what we'd have paid to do it here. Bear in mind that's honeymoon covered too and all 5*, I've found loads of stuff on the web with virtual tours and everything. The place is fantastic!!

Its Brilliant to find some other (poss.) Mexican brides - if anyone wants any web addresses or just to chat pls let me know via this board, or u can always find me on Confetti (& I mean ALWAYS!)

Kasia x
08/10/04

Re: Cancun wedding

Hi,my best friend got married at the moon palace in 2003 and it was amazing! i can not recommend it enough!!! The hotel is just amazing the staff just can't do enough for you!! and the wedding itself was beautiful it was the best I have ever attended - so much more romantic than any I have been to in England. In fact it was so amazing I am now getting married abroad myself after swearing I would always have the big church wedding!!!!!!! The photographs were beautiful! and the wedding video is of very good quality my friend took some music which they put over the top -very professional!!!I think it was all done through first choice. I wish you all luck - you will have the best day!!!

Re: Re: Cancun wedding

I work for a branch of Thomas Cook and can arrange wedding packages abroad, as well as flights and accomodation - if you would like any information on moon palace or any other destinations please feel free to email me

Re: Re: Re: Cancun wedding

hi,just read your reply regarding Mexico weddings. Have you any useful info you can email to me as lookng into getting married there next year.
Many thanks