Weddings Abroad

Discussion Forum for Destination Weddings

Weddings Abroad
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Where to get married?

Hi,
Can anyone help me!? My Fiance and I are looking to get married abroad, due the ever expanding costs doing it in the UK, however we have no Idea where to go! Currently we have narrowed it down to The Moon Palace in Cancun and somewhere in Mauritus. We are looking for somewhere that has a lot to do both day and night and something that can occupy teenagers! If anyone has any ideas, please e-mail me on the above address.

Many thanks
Tanya

Re: Where to get married?

I suggest you to get married in Tuscany
Please visit this website
www.weddingsintuscany.info
hope this can help you

Re: Re: Where to get married?

Hi - I recommend the beautiful Caribbean island of Barbados, I just had the most perfect wedding there!!!!

The island is beautiful and there is more to do both day and night than you could ever do unless you stayed for a month!!!!

The local people are the freindliest we have ever encountered on any of our travels, and the island is as safe as the world is now adays.

Visit barbados.org for info on the island, and I recommend Lisa Ward at barbadosweddings.com for all your wedding or villa needs. They have the most beautiful villas that you can rent and get married at on the island.

I will be happy to help you further if you want.

I can promise you the wedding of your dreams there - and I am speaking from experience.

All the best!!!!