Return to Website

Weddings Abroad

Discussion Forum for Destination Weddings

Weddings Abroad
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Awesome Barbados wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just had an awesome wedding on the beautiful Caribbean island of Barbados. I have never been just heard how lovely it was - and it was everything I had heard and more.

We did a search and found Lisa Ward at barbados weddings.com and she was a dream - she made all of our arrangements and we had an awesome beach wedding followed by a private reception on a terrace on the edge of a sea cliff!!!!!!!! The view was awesome, the food excellent and the service the best I have experienced in the world!!!!!!!!!!!

One of our guests, his Dad has a restaurant in New York and he was blown away by the standard of the service and the food!!!!! We all dansced to a live band and had an amazing time.

Lisa also arranged the transport and every little detail down to water and beer on the beach....I was nervous until I started to communicate with her - I soon felt very comfortable as she always had a suggestion on how to make a thought I had for my wedding work.

She also arranegd a private cruise for us with our guests which was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not sing her praises enough, we took all the advise she gave us and I am so pleased that we did - she knows her stuff and the island.

Barbados is beautiful, the local people are just all so friendly - we had the time of our life - and guess what....so did our 38 guests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They all want to know which anniversary we are returning together to celelbrate cause they wanna be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another reason we are glad that we choose Barbados is because they have great medical services there and are the most developed of the islands - so if anyone was to take ill or needed to remain in touch with their office or whatever, all services are available on the island, most of the others are not as developed...or have lots of crime like Jamaica. So you can't explore the whole island like you can in Barbados, and not just feel safe, but welcomed as you explore. You basically get the best of all worlds - island charm....and the benefits of a developed nation.

If you want an awesome wedding on a beautiful tropical island - choose Barbados, you'll be a happy bride with memeories for a lifetime just like ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Awesome Barbados wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello at the moment am serving in iraq and my boyfriend has me to to marry him but we are struggling to make it happen when we want it to. We want a beach wedding in the caribbean on new years day we just hope its not to late. There will only be the two of us travelling and want to stay for 10 to 14 nights please help our dreams come true.