Return to Website

Weddings Abroad

Discussion Forum for Destination Weddings

Weddings Abroad
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Getting married in Rome

I wish I had some advice for you both but at present my fiance and I are at the same stage in our research into Rome weddings especially as pertains to the question of restaurants and hotels for receptions. Has anyone investigated villas? piazzas? I am also on somewhat of a budget but would like to consider all my options- expensive and otherwise. Thanks in advance for any advice and ... Congratulations on your engagement!

Jessica Cater

upanddoing@hotmail.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Article:
I too am looking for the same deals as yourself. I've checked out various airlines and there are plenty of cheap offers available to Rome. My main concern at present is where to have the wedding party - either a restaurant or a hotel. The hotel prices are fairly expensive but finding a restaurant is difficult. There are restrictions at either venue too - no privacy so cannot have music of your choice as you have to cater for others. If you require a private party then suggestions are for outskirts of Rome?!?! Something I do not want to do - I want to keep it all close to the church/hotel.

I will keep you updated on my results/searches. If you have any luck please contact me.

Thanks.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to Original Article:

My fiance and I have just decided to get married in Italy with close family only. Does anyone know about getting group discounts for flights and how would we go about deciding which restaurant wecould hold the party at ? Does anyone know how much accommodation would cost. We are trying to get an idea of how much it would cost, so any advice is much appreciated. Thanks