Return to Website

Weddings Abroad

Discussion Forum for Destination Weddings

Weddings Abroad
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Mexico Weddings

Go to iberostarcaribe.com and click on weddings. the web-site lists the wedding packages available/pricing/requirements. click on the particular resort (tucan) to find out the phone number.

i am getting married at iberostar paresio beach in september. i have been talking with the coordinator. unforuntaley- i have a difficult time understanding her broken english. it has only been more first conversation.

if you have any additional info that you have gathered. it would be greatly appreciated for me as well.

most of the iberostar resorts have the same packages, pricing and requirements.

thanks.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am also looking to marry at the Iberostar Tucan any information would be greatly welcomed.

Replying to:

Hi there

Can you please also send me a copy of the information you sent to one of the other ladies regarding weddings information in Mexico I wonder if you have any on the Iberostar Quetzel/Tucan?. I am planning to get maried in Mexico next year in Playa Car. I am going there in a couple of months time for a holiday and have also been there a couple of years ago and it is so beautiful the resort I stayed in was Iberostar Tucan!! When I go there this May I am going to try and arrange to meet up with a wedding co-ordinator to discuss so if you want we could all keep in contact I can keep you up to date on the info I get or I could possibly ask any questions you may also have!! Let me know!!

Michelle

Replying to:

Please send me that email too. I am looking for a wedding coordinator for Adventura Palace -- or one that services the same general area. Thanks

Replying to:

Hi Jody

Just to let you know we have sent you an email with details of how we are able to assist you with your wedding plans for Mexico.

Any questions just let us know!

Regards

WeddingsAbroad.com

Replying to:

I am getting married in just outside of Playa Car in Mexico. I have been researching different options re: wedding coordinators and services. Do you have any recommendations? Companies or individuals who may be able to assist me?

Look forward to hearing from some one soon!