Return to Website

Weddings Abroad

Discussion Forum for Destination Weddings

Weddings Abroad
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Re: Weddings in Rome

I am also looking into a wedding in Italy for this Oct. I am just beginning to look into it and would appreciate any info./requirements/difficulties etc.. you have encountered. thanks, maureen My email address is longstreetmidwife@yahoo.com

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Article:
I am in the process of organising my wedding in Rome. So far I have managed to book the Church (I am having a catholic wedding). I am now in the process of trying to find a suitable hotel for the wedding dinner as I too have many family joining me. I have dealt with one or two Italian co-ordinators but haven't had much success as they have tended to get very irrate as soon as you question/query their ideas/costs. So it's back to the drawing board for me. Are you having any luck?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to Original Article:

My fiancee and I would like to get married in Italy and were considering Rome or the Tuscan hills. We would like to hear from anyone who married in either of these places. Also we plan to bring 10 family and friends with us and again would like to hear from others having already had or are planning a similar wedding.