Weddings Abroad

Discussion Forum for Destination Weddings

Weddings Abroad
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Getting Married in Greece

Hi

I also got engaged last year and would like to plan my wedding in Greece in 2003 can you tell me how to go about it.

Regards

Maeve

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I know I may be a little late replying to your email. It sounds like you had a lovely weddding in Greece last year. We are planning more or less the same thing. Any info or advice you can give me would be gratefully appreciated.

thanks

Replying to:

Article:
CONGRATULATIONS

I got married to the most amazing man in the world in Greece this year on August 4th in Tsilivi, Zakynthos (Zante) and would recommend our day to anyone. If you want any information, feel free to ask as I wouldn't change our day for anything

Susan

Replying to Original Article:

Hi!

I am newly engaged and looking to get married abroad in the spring. My first choice has been Lindos Greece. I will be traveling from Atlanta, Ga. I am having a hard time finding reasonible airfare and I wonder if this is too distant a destination to ask family memebers to travel. Do airfares typically decrease the closer to travel time? Or are the prices from the states to Europe that much higher in the spring? Also what basic tips to do have for someone just starting to plan thier wedding abroad, ie: dresses, deadlines, innvotations... Do you have any other destination recommendtions that would be interesting and exotic, yet affordable and accessible to the southeast US? You have a fantastic site! Your just the resource that I've been looking for! Thank you.