This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
READ - NEW BRAVENET - coming very soon!
In the next few days we will be launching the new Bravenet Website. The new Bravenet website is completely revamped with a new look, new features, new brands, updated services and service managers and much more. You can read more about the new Bravenet and see some...
Views: 589   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 7, 2011 10:20am
by Courtnie from Br...
Language
Is it possible to change the language? I should use italian language
Views: 696   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 4, 2011 2:18am
by Peter
g
Goshin
Is there anyway I can change the background on my website?
I would like to have a background image or something for my website, is there anyway I can do that? If you would like to see my site i made with bravenet to see what im talking about its www.cypressbayladygaga.com
Views: 592   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 31, 2011 7:33pm
by Jeff
g
Goshin
Can you delete a domain name on Bravenet?
The main domain name for my site is one that I do not want anymore. I have 2 domain and the 2nd one I have is the one I want as my main one. Right now the 2nd one is redirecting to the 1st one which I do not want anymore. I want the 2nd one to be the main one and onl...
Views: 885   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 31, 2011 7:29pm
by Jeff
Bravenet Does Have or Does Not have Free Web Templates with Hosting??
Hi To All Forum Mates! Bravenet Does have or does not have free web templates with domain and hosting facility?? Love to All and God Bless You! Hani
Views: 591   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 30, 2011 11:49am
by Corwings
How to remove space that has appeared between text and image
I was editing a page and when I previewed, a space had appeared between the beginning text and an image. It wasn't there previously and I've tried to correct it but have been unsuccessful. Please, can anyone help?
Views: 590   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 29, 2011 9:30pm
by Jeff
Website Desining Chennai
Site Map Page 1 - Generated by www.xml-sitemaps.com body { background-color: #DDD; font: normal 80% "Trebuchet MS", "Helvetica", sans-serif; margin:0; text-align:center; } #cont{ margin:auto; width:800px; text-align:left; } a:link,a:visited {...
Views: 635   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2011 3:24am
by SMART Systems
Website Designing and Development
Website Designing Chennai Web Design Chennai Website Development Chennai Chennai Payment Gateway Solutions Chennai Website Hosting Chennai
Views: 621   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2011 3:22am
by SMART Systems
web design dubai
Best Regards, ADWEB Studio web design dubai seo dubai web development dubai
Views: 656   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 26, 2011 2:09am
by web design dubai
online free classifieds ads
Classifiedsads.co.in is the next generation of online free classifieds. Classifiedsads.co.in provides a simple solution to selling, buying, trading, discussing, organizing, and meeting people near you, wherever you may reside. On Classifiedsads.co.in you can:...
Views: 638   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 25, 2011 5:24pm
by ffuuk
j
John
How good this company is regarding logo design
Hi All, I have been bugged by frndz that designcontest.com is the top company to contact when you are in search of professional and high quality logo designs. If anybody aware of them and have similar kind of feedback then you can share it with me here. Tha...
Views: 612   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 21, 2011 5:34am
by John
web design program/software
Long story short...I am a self-taught designer. I initally created my classroom website with Frontpage to have that program discontinued, so then I used SharePoint Designer to re-create my site again. I have upgraded to Office2010 and don't have the same SharePoi...
Views: 762   Replies: 6
Last Post: May 17, 2011 11:03am
by Peter
k
Kitten
Can I use a free site template from another site?
I can't find a website template that really looks the way I want it to on Bravenet. I've seen free templates on other sites that do not offer hosting, etc. Could I use one of those templates here?
Views: 703   Replies: 5
Last Post: May 16, 2011 4:55pm
by mehere
l
Lisa
Purchasing Domain on Bravenet & pointing to Wix site
I want to purchase a domain name on Bravenet and have it point to my Wix flash website @ www.wix.com/depictprints/prints, but I'm not sure if I can do this or not. I know that bravenet doesn't have flash capabilities and I also read somewhere that you can't point a...
Views: 1024   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 14, 2011 5:32pm
by Adela
k
Kitten
Votecaster only allows 10 questions?
What I need to do is add probably 4 very long questionaires with up to 50 questions each. (Not sure anyone will want to answer that many questions, but...) The way I understand it, votecaster only allows 10 questions. Right? And the poll thing only allows one poll at...
Views: 644   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2011 2:17pm
by Kitten
Designing Professional Data based Websites
I normally design simple websites online using the online design facilities provided by Bravenet. I now want to start designing professional data-based e-commerce community websites for banks, higher institutions, etc, online. Is it possible. Are the facilities for s...
Views: 664   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 12, 2011 1:29pm
by Peter
NCIT Solutions
NCIT Solutions Provide offshore IT , Webdesign , software programing services for clients in the US and worldwide, with offshore prices and best quality. The mission of NCITSolutions is to provide viable and lower cost outsourcing solutions. We offer you tailored of...
Views: 668   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 7, 2011 11:58am
by Suzie
Creating website?
Hi folks out there, Has any body got a few minutes to spare to please teach me how to create and edit a site, All the site info is on CD, what do I do? Yours,A complete Computer IDIOT!!! Carl.
Views: 1990   Replies: 20
Last Post: May 4, 2011 9:15am
by Steve
Uploaded a Template but cannot find it or open any pages to edit
When I right-click on my index page, it opens to an uneditable blank page. I cannot find the template I uploaded, regardless of which editor I try to use. No matter what I do, nothing happens but the uneditable blank page. I have no idea how to even start, with or...
Views: 737   Replies: 11
Last Post: Apr 28, 2011 1:09pm
by SharonMartin
Top 11 Browser Compatibility Issues
Top 11 Browser Compatibility Issues Dear reader, here I am posting about the most awaited Cross Browser Tips or Browser Compatibility Issues. You must have read and found many articles related with this topic. But I am drilling down some of the most common fixes...
Views: 860   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 28, 2011 12:46am
by Admec Multimedia...
Can I upload my logo to my site when using wizard?
And if so, please tell me *how*. Thank you.
Views: 675   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 27, 2011 8:51pm
by -----
Loading/Linking Files to my website
I have succeeded in loading an image to my new web page (this is a Personal Portfolio site). For the life of me I cannot figure out how to load a pdf file to a page as a document or a link. I want to share certain files, such as a resume file, or a report (that I a...
Views: 1343   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 25, 2011 9:46pm
by Corwings
starting my Facebook Fan Page
I want to present my business in Facebook social network. Recently I have found out that it will be most convenient to implement iFrames for building my Facebook Fan Page as static FBML is no longer supported by Facebook. Can anyone advice on how I apply iframe to my...
Views: 663   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 22, 2011 3:00am
by Ken Smith
g
Greg
Forum Examples
Does anyone know where I can find some good forum examples of live forums from this free service to look at? I am looking to see if they cosmetically and function wise look good enough to purchase the pro version. thanks in advance Greg
Views: 708   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 21, 2011 6:49am
by Corwings
t
tony
html code for music player will not work
i have a flash player for my music and i tryed to past the code into my homepage on my free bravenet website. i used the wizzard to start building my site, clicked on the page pasted the html code and saved and published the changes. but when i went to view the websi...
Views: 670   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2011 3:06pm
by tony
how do I personalize my background?
I want to have a personalized background. where do I go to change this. Right now I only know how to go into the wizzard and change the color.
Views: 650   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 14, 2011 7:40am
by Susanne
dropdown menu over guestbook
I've successfully embedded the coding for a bravenet guestbook on my website. Only problem is my html dropdownmenu doesnt go over the guestbook but stays under. How can i fix this?
Views: 1041   Replies: 4
Last Post: Apr 14, 2011 1:47am
by bottrop
Websites and SEO
Hi Everyone, I am located in Braintree, Essex and a company called http://www.digitalstorms.co.uk/ have been suggested a few times, i was just wondering if anybody had any feedback, or recommendations of other sites to use?
Views: 803   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 11, 2011 9:23am
by Steve
Dreaded Red x
All of a sudden my two main photos in the top half of my home page have been replaced with a red x yet all the other photos are OK. Can anyone help please? Thanks in advance, NathanC
Views: 701   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 10, 2011 2:03pm
by Peter
Tutorials - How to Create a Website
How to Start or Create a website. Required to learn how to constitute a website? There’s more clear facts about creating web pages, clear tutorials for websites,constitute a web site, promoting and monetizing a website here than any other tutorials site! St...
Views: 702   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2011 10:35pm
by Nitin Kumar
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10