This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
can somone help get more visitors to my site?

please help and come to my please.
i need you to also tell me what it needs and what it should lose.
please help me!

Browser: geterkikzkid,2

Re: can somone help get more visitors to my site?

anyone?

Browser: geterkikzkid,2

Re: Re: can somone help get more visitors to my site?

Content.

At the present there isn't much there, except a bunch of external links, one comic, and an expressed desire to add more.

Of course, the internet is a big place, and it is entirely possible to create a content rich site without anyone noticing.

But right now, you don't want visitors. Getting them now just means that part of your potential audience will remember your site as nothing much by the time you actually have something to show them.

I agree with corwinks there doesnt seem to be a whole lot on your site but links. Try writing a couple of pages of anything, like more information about sancomics or something.
If you feel like you need people to come to your site, why not buy some traffic?

Browser: Sleezy_Wick,2

Hello hun, I agree with both of them, you need to add some more content and then you will be able to get people to your site. Plz check out my site and let me know if you are interested in using my servies and we can chat :)

Browser: mel_katie,4

Re: Re: can somone help get more visitors to my site?

You can link to my site if you want

Hello San,

I can help you but I need you to add me to yahoo messanger at mel_katie or if you have msn you can add me at happily22@hotmail.com, this way we can chat a little better than email and I can give you some suggestions, Also plz take a look at my site and maybe I can do some of the work for you and help you out to get more visitors to your site. :)

Melissa

Browser: mel_katie,4