This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How to make the title bar collapsible?

I'd used Front Page in constructing my website. But I wonder how I could make the title bar of my webpage collapsible, probably on the click of an X button. Is there anyone who know how?

Re: How to make the title bar collapsible?

The title bar? No, I don't. But I have a suspicion we are not talking about the same thing here. What do you mean by the "title bar"?

Re: How to make the title bar collapsible?

|------------------------|
| Frame 1 |
| |
| | |
|Frame| |
| 2 | Frame 3 |
| | |
| Frame 4 |

By saying title bar, I meant Frame 1.

Re: Re: How to make the title bar collapsible?

Well that is not the title bar that's frame 1. The title bar is the coloured bar above the menu at the top of the browser where the page title is displayed.

Simply reload the page into a new frameset that does not have frame 1 to make frame 1 disappear.

Re: Re: Re: How to make the title bar collapsible?

Loading another frameset without Frame 1 seems to be one solution. But that's not what I expected.

I want the frame to slide to the top when the X button is clicked, and slide back to its original position when the user click on it again. Not to dissapear out of a sudden.

Re: Re: Re: Re: How to make the title bar collapsible?

Well to get a part of the page that slides out of the way when asked to you'd do better to ditch the frames and put it all in the same page where you can set up DIVs that can be moved using Javascript.