This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
How to Edit Text in Guestbook Entry Page

Hi There,
Would anyone perhaps know of a why to edit the text in the guest book entry page - You know, the one that says "Please Sign My Guestbook" and has the fields. I found where you can edit the questions asked, but not the text above it. I wish it to say "Please sign Our Guestbook", as this is a commerical site (pro-hosted on Bravenet). Oh, I am using the free service for the Guestbook...

Any help, kindly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mic

Re: How to Edit Text in Guestbook Entry Page

login to bravenet
click the guestbook link in your webtools area
then your guestbook should display

you will see on your guestbook display orange buttons

click the one that says edit title

then click the tab that says subtitle

If you want to say Please sign OUR guestbook then change that part in the text box area where it says please sign my guestbook then hit save and you should be done

That really does not address my concern. The problem is editing the text which appears when you press "POST", It says - "Post to my Guestbook". How do you edit the "my" to "our"

That was my question.

Micster the previous poster was correct

LOGIN
Click guestbook
hit the edit title button
hit the subtitle tab

there is a box where you see the text Please sign our guestbook.

Type in Please Sign my guestbook or WHATEVER YOU WANT

then hit SAVE

I'll have a look at your suggestion. My primary question is how to delete or modify entries in the guest book. Also, all of the guests data is displayed and I'm wondering if there is a way to collapse this information to a smaller size and display only pertinent information in the listing.

Thanks,
Mike

Browser: IE 8

OneVerse should have opened your own topic as this is a year and a half old and things change

What you post in a guestbook or forum stays unless you want to go in and edit a person's post and take out some of the stuff they posted

You can delete posts in your guestbook maintenance area Just click on the manage posts link