This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
So here's another odd one.

I have a file that I have tried to upload with DreamWeaver and Bravenet's upload manager.

I know for a fact this file is being placed in the correct folder, I can see it with both ftp apps.

Kicker is, mine is modified with a timestamp of 9:50 a.m. The one on the server is 8:17 a.m. (both the same day)

No matter how many times I manually try to update this file, it still shows the old one on the server.

Now what gives with this?

Thanks, Mike

Browser: IE7

Re: So here's another odd one.

I see you have the same problem you are having, too. I haven't been able to make any changes on my website now for over a week. I see it on my "Preview" but it never shows up after I publish it. I have a support ticket started yesterday, but as yet I have not heard anything back yet so am in "limbo" right now.

Am wondering if this problem is a system glitch?

LillyHFB

With support tickets is is most doubtedly YOUR E-mail address you have

YOU need to check your ticket ONLINE and make sure you have the ticket number etc as you probably have hotmail, yahoo, google, gmail or such for your e-mail address and the ticket system has a tendency to not deliver the responses from it

SO probably case with you and also LillyHFB need to read your responses in your other posts that pertain to what YOUR problem is

Well Steve, I obviously DON'T have a problem with my e-mail because Bravenet obviously has no trouble accepting my payment for the URL, upgraded Pro forum, or getting the premium web templates.

So if it is too much of a hassle for you to help out, butt out.

And BTW, I have been doing this long enough to know what I am doing and don't appreciate the smary response.

If you are with Bravenet, refund my cash and I'll do business elsewhere if it is that much of a hassle.

Hey all ignore me

I am nothing but a Spam Troll

I just have to come in here to every thread and cry my heart out because I want my money back

So I need to post and see who will listen to my rant and raving and more

I just don't want to leave as I have said I wanted and want my 300 bucks back I mentioned I wasted in another forum

I have a big mouth and more and I just can't help but show it off.

Do you like it hey did you notice I can't spell Windoze/Windows for my OS