This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
how to use file once i have uploaded them from my computer to bravenet.

i ahve designed a web site with bravenet but i want to use one i have done myself through publisher i have managed to upload the files frommy computer to bravenet but i dont no how to use them from there help!!!!!!!!

Re: how to use file once i have uploaded them from my computer to bravenet.

If they are there, they are there. I'm not sure what you mean by "use them". Could be you named your main file something other than index.html? Or possibly you named it quite correctly, but thought you still had to press "Publish" and replaced it with the Wizard file again. If neither clue leads to a solution, tell us more.

i mean i want to use my own designs layouts,from my computer i have transfered them to bravenet but now i dont no how to get them published to my web site

Yes. That is what you said first time. Read reply above. I can see why you may have thought reading beyond the second sentence (says "I don't know what you mean"), but there are two possible solutions in there, if you read all the way through. Depends on what the actual problem is. There isn't any "publish" when you have uploaded files. Uploading is publishing.