This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I need help with a squeeze page??

Basically, I want people to have to subscribe in order to see a certain page on my site. (My husband is a music producer, and we want people to subscribe before being able to sample all the beats for sale).

I don't even know if this is possible with Bravenet, but I'm desperate! I've been searching for a solution for a while.

It seems to me, that if I could combine the "Mailing List" and the "Password Protect" features of Bravenet, I'll be all set..

I love password protect but I don't want to have to add each individual person to the list (not to mention they would have to "request" a username- which I get notified by e-mail about, at which point they would have to wait for me to read the e-mail then add them to the userlist, BEFORE they can access t the protected site)..

All I want is for them to be able to fill out a subscription form and have instant access..

Is this even possible?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Browser: internet explorer

Re: I need help with a squeeze page??

I see you haven't had a lot of answers. Maybe because others, like me, don't quite see the problem that should be cause for desperation. Are you talking about a mailing list subscription? Then see this page.

Change the Thank you page to the page you are talking about. Don't link to it from anywhere else. Then people go there after subscribing, and can bookmark it in order to go there again. Search engines won't find it unless someone posts a link.

However, on the whole it is a bad idea to put obstacles in the path of potential customers.

Re: I need help with a squeeze page??

Rather than say site is under construction why not put some information about your husband and his work up.

Under construction may discourage some people.