Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Photos for web site

how do i up loaed images to my website

Re: Photos for web site

All files upload in exactly the same way with FTP. There is nothing different about uploading an image file from uploading an html file.

How to make use of the image once uploaded is a function of whatever editing software you are using. If you need step by step instructions you need to give us some details.

Hi

This is not my post however I have the same question. I click on the photo button when developing my site and a new page ( not the old way to upload photos - as in one year ago) comes up. I am able to upload the photo I want but when hitting properties the photo is 100x 100. I go to HTML and put the address in and click on use this photo. Well the photo quality is awful since it is so small.

QUESTION:
How do I upload photos to use on my website that are large enough to be clear/legible? I have tried the "HELP" button and was referred to this site. I have tried "highlight and paste" the orignal photo upload in the HTML section. I only the HTML code and not the photo when I click back to building my site.

HELP>

Yes 100 * 100 is small. The album cover image on my site is 100 * 100.

Unless there is something seriously weird about the software that you are using the photo should be the same size as the original.

Hi Peter

I guess I need to know "exactly" how to upload photos that are to be used on my web site. I have had no problems with photos until this "new" photo upload has been initiated. I cannot find anywhere that tell you "how to do this". When I do upload (hit and miss method), the photos are small for transfer to site, they are 100x100. This is not big enough to be clear enough.

Once I get the photos uploaded, how do I move them to the site??????????????

Sorry..........I'm a bit illiterate when it comes to computer/web design.

Beth

you can upload ftp but you need FTP Client such as "core ftp" at coreftp.com. once upload you can add a code to your html

you can also upload it to image hosting sites such as imageshack and you can simply copy the code provided there to your site.

Thank you, I will try that. I fact I will try photobucket and see if that works too.

Wonder why they changed the format for loading photos. IS there somewhere on this site that mentions that? Also the image icon is still on the site builder page, it does take you to a photo uploads. I did use that code but could not get the photo to open or at least it did not open in the edit page. Perhaps under preview it would have opened.

Again, Thanks!