This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Guestbook

Hi

I have two websites hosted under my account with Bravenet. I have a Guestbook on the main website.

Now I am doing a motorcycle ride for charity using and want to use the second website. Can I now select a different Guestbook to use on this second site.

I have tried finding a way, but if it's there, it doesn't seem obvious. Only the original Guestbook opens with its entries, and I don't want to mess with that one.

Your help and advice would be appreciated.

Re: Guestbook

Answer is simple alright

1. YOu ONLY get 1 guestbook per bravenet account

2. SO NOW YOU SIGN UP for another bravnet account register for the bravenet guestbook service and place that code for it on your other site

You don't have to have a website or anything registered with your 2nd bravenet account just need another account if you want a 2nd guestbook

But keep track of your accounts so you know what one to login to

Or you can find another guestbook service as there are others.

Just bravenet is most popular

Thanks for for your advice - I had hoped I was wrong.

Away tot he drawing board again.

You can mix and match services from different accounts on the same web site. Opening a second account is no big deal, I have three.

Peter
You can mix and match services from different accounts on the same web site. Opening a second account is no big deal, I have three.

Really? Can you do this with any feature? Is there a maximum amount that you can have?

--------------
Pocket Bikes