This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Form Information will not send?

So I have had this website for the past 3 years. It used to send me emails when someone filled out and submitted my registration form. Now I cannot recieve forms. There is another person on the account now, they may have messed around with it but I am not sure.
This is what i have in the code for the form

But i do not understand what the hosting script means and where it goes and how I change the email that it gets sent to.

I also tried

I tried to fill out my own form and submit it but it still will not send.

Can anyone help me?

Browser: Internet Explorer

Re: Form Information will not send?

well looks like you have 2 forms on your registration page of your site you listed here

one looks ok it is a bravenet form

the other is set up where you have to have an e-mail program to even work/submit to send

Those type forms are not recommended because not everyone has an e-mail program to work with for it

the bravenet form goes to your e-mail address of record with your bravenet account if you added a cc or bcc coding to it so will go to another person's address then need to check both your e-mail addresses

check your junk mail folders, your spam mail folders, and your bulk mail folders some e-mail providers may regard bravenet as spam

NOw since you let someone else in on your account that could be a problem too because if you let another person have access to your account they can mess around in their and do things and myself would recommend against letting someone else have access to your bravenet account/webpage unless you REALLY REALLY REALLY trust them