This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
No Images in Visual Editor

Hello,
I am trying to build a site and have decided to use the "Outdoor" Template when I open this in Visual Editor after uploading the files Visual editor isnt displaying any images from the template.

Please Help

Duncan

Re: No Images in Visual Editor

Check out the latest posts in the Hosting Community forum and the HTML & PHP/MySQL Coding Forum. Other users have had the same problem, and I answered the question in those forums.

Browser: Firefox, Netscape, Sea Monkey, Internet Explorer, .....

Hi thanks for your response, I have had an extensive look around those forums but I can't find anything that relates to my particular problem which begins even before I have anything to host the following is a step by step.....

I have regisered a domain flyfishsnowdonia.org

I go to web templates section and choose the one I like (have tried with both "Higher Ground" and "Outside"

I then follow the instructions below the chosen template to upload the template files.

I then open Visual/Text Editor (the files have appeared in the left colum) I right click on the appropriate file and select edit file with visual editor.

When it opens all I see is Text!! no images no background and definately no flashy template

Duncan

I'm really not sure how you could have missed them but, try this link:

HTML & PHP/MySQL Coding Forum - Editing Webtemplates

or this link:

Hosting Community Forum - Website is out of whack?

or this link:

Hosting Community Forum - MY WEBSITE OUT.

One of them is even answered by a Bravenet person. They are all the same problem that you are experiencing.

Browser: Firefox, Netscape, Sea Monkey, Internet Explorer, .....

This issue should now be resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Courtnie