This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Webpage doesn't default to top

I have a Bravenet Message Board inserted into my webpage. Above the message board, I have a rectangular banner photo that spans the width of the webpage.

When I go to the webpage, I want it to be "upper-left" justified (so the webpage starts in the upper-left corner and goes out from there.)

The Bravenet message board, down the page a few inches, seems to "steal" the upper-left start position and brings it down to itself (obscuring the title banner above).

Any thoughts on what I can do? I hope I was clear.

Thank you,

Jeff

Browser: IE8

Re: Webpage doesn't default to top

Clear? Yes. Clear enough to make up for no link? No. But possibly someone figures it out anyway. If no answers by this time to morrow, maybe you will consider telling us what page.

Very sorry, here's the link. Thanks for any advice.

http://www.farrellsisland.com/#bn-forum-1-1-4013046020/7432

Browser: IE8

Hi Jeff! I had the exact same problem with my website. It seems like a problem that you should ask Bravenet about directly. Maybe they can fix it for everyone. I decided not to use a message board on my page afterall, specifically due to the same issue that you have experienced. Another option would have been to display the message board on a separate page with a link from the front page of the website. That way you could post the message board at the top of the page and it would open up like it should.

Browser: IE7

OK, when the board displays the focus shifts from top of page to the top of the embedded board. I can't see anything in your page coding that might have done that, I would suggest raising a support ticket.