This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Help with Cool Water Contact Form?

Hey guys I was hoping someone would be able to help me out with the contact form on the coolwater web template... it's not working and I would like for it to let people send me messages through this contact form to my email.

If you go to http://www.anthonyfurino.com
then you will see it at the bottom where it says Contact Form

How do I make it work?

I'm fairly new to working with websites, so I don't know much about codes and stuff, so maybe you can give me something that I can copy/paste. In other words, try to make it easy for me to do.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Anthony

Re: Help with Cool Water Contact Form?

You have to associate the form with some code to actually send an email. The simplest way to do this is to use a third party form processing service such as the one provided by Bravenet. They will give you the code that you need to incorporate into your form.

Re: Help with Cool Water Contact Form?

As peter said use the Contact form service from bravenet

it is part of the E-mail form service here

Your form is probably missing a lot of code for it to even go anywhere if you are not receiving the forms when someone fills it out

If it was code you just made up or such or you got the service from somewhere then you need to go to where you got the form from and get the full and complete code to make a form.

Or if was part of your template or something then probably is missing some info so need a more reliable contact form.

As said try the one from bravenet or use another 3rd party contact form service from somewhere

Bravenet one generates all the html code you will need for it to properly be filled out and sent to the e-mail address of record with the bravenet account when you sign up

Or use google to find the form