This Message Forum is no longer in use

Please use the new Bravenet Help Forums FOUND HERE

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Smilies

How do I add smilies to the chat room?
There are great smilies in the forum, but none in the chatroom I've created. Is there any way to add them?

Also, in the chatroom, the participants get booted from the room if they write chat messages that are longer than 3 lines. Is that a common problem?
Thanks!

Re: Smilies

Read the FAQ section on the Chat room

might find answers to these questions

Probably have a limit of characters you can type in with the chat room

Not like you can write a book with your post

Scott
Read the FAQ section on the Chat room

might find answers to these questions

Probably have a limit of characters you can type in with the chat room

Not like you can write a book with your post

Oh thanks so much for your sarcastic reply

Anyone else?
Or have I chosen the wrong site to have a forum and chatroom?
The FAQ section does not adress the smilies.

Scott, why assume that MJM is talking about Bravenet? This has been posted as a generic web design question not as a service question. In the absense of other information the default assumtion is that he is attempting to install a third party program or write a custom program of his own, otherwise he would have used the Service forum.

Browser: Firefox3.0.5

Peter
Scott, why assume that MJM is talking about Bravenet? This has been posted as a generic web design question not as a service question. In the absense of other information the default assumtion is that he is attempting to install a third party program or write a custom program of his own, otherwise he would have used the Service forum.

Thanks for the tip, Peter. I've posted my question there.
I'm just interested in getting answers to my questions. Petty quarrels are not my thing :)